.

.

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

What does my family mean to me


I was sitting at work today thinking about my family, I will not be home for Christmas this year to spend time with them. Last year we were in Florida and this year’s family trip was cancelled, now I have seen them throughout this year, but the holidays are different. As I sat at work I began thinking what does my Family mean to me? When I say family I’m including my friends, I consider my friends to be my family as well. We may not always like each other or disagree with decisions that are made but we always get over the disagreements because we love each other. My family is my purpose to strive for higher/better opportunities in life.  With my family I have trust, stability, structure, closeness, emotional support, unconditional love, morals and values, long term commitment, dependability, safety zone, laughter, smiles, common interest, good times, guidance and at the beginning and end of each day we have God as the head of our lives. I love my family. 
Post a Comment