.

.

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Meet and Greet

This past Sunday from 6-9 p.m. nine Hampton Roads authors met up at the Paradigm Lounge for a Meet and Greet. I want to take the time to thank the authors for participating, the owner of Paradigm and everyone who came out to support. When I first came up with the idea of the Meet and Greet I didn't know what to expect but the event turned out very nice, I'm already ready for the next event in the Spring. It felt good to look around the room and see familiar faces from those who came to support me and the event I was hosting. I had the opportunity to network with other authors and avid readers. It's been a while since the last time I did a book signing, meet and greet or any other type of  literary event but it felt good to be back out there. The love I received has inspired me to continue to do what I love and that's write great stories. 

If you were not able to attend, there will be a next time. I look forward to seeing you then or again.

Makenzi
Post a Comment